Monday, August 2, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This is a new adventure for me in more than one way. Not only is this my first attempt at a gratitude journal, but it is also my first attempt at any form of blogging.  I routinely call myself technologically illiterate, but perhaps I underestimate myself.  It may be a bumpy ride, but I am certain it will be an adventure! 

I am embarking on this gratitude journey in response to the challenge of a dear friend.  My dear friend encouraged me to read a chapter from a devotional text that she was reading.  ( I have only a copy of the first chapter, but will gladly reference it in a more formal manner soon.)  In the text, the author challenges us to keep a Gratitude journal where 5 things are listed on a daily basis for which we can show gratitude.  And so begins my journey...

Please feel free to share your comments and your entries of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment